photo ScreenShot2015-01-18at174727_zps7f130871.png

Sunday 28 September 2014

Outfit of the Day

Coat - Topshop | T-shirt - Topshop | Trousers - Miss Selfridge | Shoes - Oasis | Bag - Oasis | Watch - Michael Kors


Hi guys,

I went shopping at the weekend back home in Southend with my sister Beauty and the Chic so I thought I would show you the outfit that I threw together....


My coat is from Topshop and it is a lightweight jersey coat with all-over checked print. I spotted this coat the minute I walked in - I think it's really different and I don't own anything like it. As it is lightweight it if perfect for the Autumn weather, but |I will need a thicker coat as it gets colder. 

As the coat is quite snazzy I teamed it with a plain white loose fitting t-shirt that is also from Topshop, and plain black trousers from Miss Selfridge (the trousers I did buy a good few years ago). To keep in with the colour theme I used this colour block bag from Oasis (purchased last year).

I've needed a new pair of black flats for a while now and I was drawn to these because of the sparkle; they are so pretty. They are slightly too tight but I'm hoping they will stretch as I wear them in.


My Michael Kors watch is a recent splurge and I'm totally in love with it!! It was my present to myself for 6 years of hard work to becoming a pharmacist - well done me. Here's the link for the My Pharmacy Journey post if you wish to have a read. 


If you are interested in any of the items of clothing the links are below:


Check print jersey coat

Viscose scoop tee

Hope you guys had a good weekend. I would love to know what you have been buying lately....





4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! And your watch is so pretty, I want to stare at it more! Very pretty :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a gorgeous outfit! I absolutely love the coat! Definitely popping to Topshop! x
    Lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Check back soon as I will always try to reply. If you have a question, feel free to email me or tweet me! :)